Posted , 4 users are following.
Hi there, Ill try to keep this short, with as less waffle as possible!
For two weeks now I have been suffering with a heavy pressured chest pain which also feels like my heart is fluttering sometimes. Over the two weeks its getting worse with other symptoms listed.
1. Dull achy pain under my whole rib cage at the front , typically more in the morning before food. Simular to pain I experienced with gall stones 8 years ago but gall bladder was removed.
2. Chest pain on left hand side. Pretty much constant all day but more so after food.I also have a shortness of breath and the feeling of a lump in the back of my throat!
3. Digestive problems. For years I have been fighting the doctors as my hair has been falling out. Finally im am being trested for low serum ferritin levels (iron stores)
4. FATIGUE! This is a big problem for me! It comes on so quick and fast after eating that im fighting to keep my eyes open.
5. Stomach churning after eating
6. I have been on & off ill since dec 13 with bloacked sinus, coughs, colds etc.
I have been to the doctor three times in two weeks. One saying I have post nasal drip, 2nd saying im not having a heart attack and today he said I might have acid reflux but i should have burning sensations in my throat etc. He said theres no need to send me for xrays as my heart & lungs are fine!
So can anyone please help or tell me if these symtoms are simular to acid reflux or hiatus hernias. Any help, advice leading to a better understanding will be very much appreciated as I sit here in pain scared to drink a cup of tea!!!
0 likes, 8 replies