Help with going on the right meds

Posted , 4 users are following.

n anyone tell me any meds that worked for them and they didnt feel sick on? Thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jennifer

I have been one of the lucky ones, touch wood all the meds I have had so far have been good to me with no side effects apart from lowering my immune system. Methatrexate does had to be lowered due to liver function but apart from that all good on sulfasalazine Methatrexate and Cimzia. Probably not what you want to hear but everyone reacts differently to every drug. Best wishes

Rob

• Posted

When it comes to DMARDS and TNF medications we are all different.

If you have the associated Arthritis, your pain medications and NSIDs are gain a personal choice you will suite

They will generally try you on different drugs to see what will work best this can take time.

BOB

• Posted

felt sick on sufasalazine, felt sicker on methotrexate (injection), do not feel sick on enbrel and it works for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.