Help with I b s pain and constipation

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi 

suffered from I b s for 18 years had 2 operations 11 years ago to remove adhesions from my bowel and lately really been suffering again terrible pain nd constipation, don't feel hungry as pains so awful help anyone else suffer like this 

thank you 

natasha 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I dont no if this will help as I dont suffer myself but I have a freind who suffers badly with constapation and alot of dicomfort due to ibs and she has found that drinking some sort of Chinese tea is the onky think that really helps it make her go to the toilet like almost normal and because of this she is in less discomfort. If you think this may help I can get the type of tea for you and let you know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.