Help with MC!

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI GUYS!!!

i just recently discovered i have MC since i have been doing loads of research. at first i think it was genital warts/herpes.... but nothing matched either of those. (the bumps are around my anus). it started witth a bump that i thought it was just a skin tag. i discovered it this summer. but it never bothered me till i noticed more bumps came around and they ITCHED. i soon realized this became a problem a month ago. the bumps are shiny and round with a white head/dimple in the middle. i just had a bunch pop up recently and they bloody itch soemtimes . i serve so it irritates the hell out of me.

my boyfriend needed to borrow my phone for a minute and my research s**t popped up. he asked me what itnwas and i said i think i have that condition from that skin tag on my inner thigh. i then tell him it spread. he then tells me he doesnt want to have sex till it clears up. he did say he still loves me but he doesnt want to get the condition.

i know MC is hard to get rid of. but i have no health insurance (waiting for my medicaid application to be approved). and i know planned parenthood cant help me much. so im looking for solutions for this condition.

plus can you get this from a contanimated surface? i used my gyms showers and benches often. because MC DOESNT pop up years after exposure. it pops up right after initial exposure.

please help me. thank you!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Deejay,

MC usually pops up after two weeks from initial exposure and they are itchy sometimes. If you are sure those are MC bumps, then you can use Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to treat them. I got rip of my MC using ACV. Below is how i cured mine.

1. Don't use the same towel to dry them. Use paper towel or air dry them.
    2. Tape a cotton soaked ACV to each bump over 8 hours (use 3M Medical tape)
    3. When it turns white, keep applying cotton soaked ACV until it scabs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.