Help with medical assessment form.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all, I'm Kelly, 34 from Norwich, Norfolk.

I finally got a diagnosis of fibromyalgia last year. I've been struggling just lately. More so since receiving a new medical assessment form to fill in. It has to be back by November 22nd and I just can't find the energy to even begin to try and take in all the information the form entails! Does anyone have any advice or know of an agency that could help me please?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i had the same problem, go to the CAB and they will help you. take someone with you who knows you well , My mum came with me, she noticed things i may not of mentioned. Good luck, i too have fibro diagnosed five or six years ago, I feel your pain. x

• Posted

hey.....I was awarded the standars rate of pip 2 years ago. the assessment And forms are hard to fill. I would highly recommend visiting advice br to get help with this . Make sure to add any doctors letter hospital letter etc as this all helps.

make sure to be brutally honest !! don’t call back !

I sat crying most of it but Unfortunately they are they are there not to help but to try and not award you this. Sorry to be harsh but if someone could have give some honest advice i would have been ao thankful

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.