Help with my foot

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have lots of blister like lumps appearing on my foot daily, anyone know what they are and what i can use to help?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dyshidrotic eczema, or dyshidrosis, is a skin condition in which blisters develop on the soles of your feet and/or the palms of your hands. The blisters are usually itchy and may be filled with fluid. Blisters normally last for about two to four weeks and may be related to seasonal allergies or stress. hope this helps

• Posted

thank you anything i can do to sooth or avoid. it happens yearly and i changed socks to 100% cotton but no luck

• Posted

TRY PURE WOOL SOCKS BETTER THAN COTTON .

this is what I found on the web you need to get diagnosed by your doctor to make sure this is your problem:

Applying over-the-counter corticosteroid creams to reduce skin inflammation and irritation.

Taking antihistamines to reduce itching.

Applying anti-itch creams containing pramoxine, which are available over the counter.

Draining blisters. This should be performed by a doctor as it can increase the risk of harmful infections.

Taking oral steroids, such as prednisone, to reduce inflammation.

Using light treatments. Exposure to ultraviolet light may reduce incidences of dyshidrotic eczema.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.