Help with my Neck worried!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey guys mew to this. I'm 31yr old male and at the end or June I use a trampoline accident and really hurt my neck... it was bad for first 2 days then got better, painful but bearable. 2 weeks ago at work I was involved in a car crash at work and since then it has been really stiff and quite worse. my real worry is 3 days ago I was in bed fine, went to get a drink then returned upstairs and when I went to put the drink down I could not move my head or either of my arms for a good few minutes. when I could finally move I got back in bed and was shaking for around 5 mins as I went extremely cold. anyone have any idea? thanks, Tom

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Tom, you sure have had a series of unfortunate events. Have you tried doing exercises to relieve neck pain and regain its mobility? Your muscles and joints may have healed themselves but probably in an incorrect way, if this happens frequently you should see an expert see what causes the problems. My advice would be to start with small exercises so you can regain your neck's full mobility. Also, try and rest and try to have a correct sleep position so your spine does not put pressure on your neck. If you want I can share an article with you to see the correct sleeping postures. Hope you get well soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.