Help with my penis any advice helps.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was tested this June and nothing came up on the std test even went to dermatologist and the said it's okay but I am still concerned. When I stretch my penis skin you can see these like bumps inside the penis don't really know what they are they don't hurt or anything.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If you've already been tested for STIs and checked out by a dermatologist, then you're probably fine.  No-one here can really comment without a pic though.

This should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser

• Posted

dont think it cant be gential herpes makes no sense based on test but why else would these bubbles or whatever they are be??
    • Posted

I'm pretty sure those are just Fordyce spots, which are normal.  Most men have them, and they're sometimes a lot more prominent.

• Posted

Yeah like at one point it was more visible they like got bigger but then settled down and now only see them when I really stretch the skin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.