Help with pip

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi looking for advice I was awarded pip 3 years ago I got enhanced daily living on an on going award but no mobility due to my mental illness my family member has power of eterny they recently went through report when in press they talked about mental health and mobility and they noticed that medical professional said I should of got enhanced mobility as I can't go out on my own due to constant suicidal thoughts but dwp went against medical trained staff and said no but I still can't go out on my own and was advised to ring and tell them I have a change and I've got worse but would I lose my current award

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I''m not sure what happened here but this is a duplicate thread, the other post has been answered yesterday.

• Posted

Yes you did not sure why it's come up twice thank you anyway

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.