Help with possible hair loss

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi there, I've recently noticed that more hair than usual is falling out when I run my fingers through it/wash my hair. I've also noticed that the hair the the top on my head has started getting thinner but not in the way that makes me think that it is male pattern baldness. I'm 16 and male, does anyone have any advice as to what it could be and if I should see my GP? I've included some photos before washing and after too. 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tom! I think your hair is just fine. You shouldn't worry about it. Still, you should take care by having a better routine.

* Switch to natural shampoo and conditioner because there are harmful ingredients in the most popular products.

* Make sure you eat food full of nutrients. Be careful with sugar and dairies! They mess up your hormones. They often lead to a poor scalp health that makes sebum production accelerate. A poor scalp health also creates an acidic environment proper to DHT, the hormone responsible for male pattern baldness.

* I hope you'll take care of yourself. Ask me anything wink

Will

• Posted

Okay, thank you very much for your help!
  • Posted

At this stage of growing up, there may be a lack of vitamins.
  • Posted

This is just the starting phase of hair loss, You should start taking proper care of hair from polluted environment. Don't use chemical shampoo for washing your hair in daily basis, They contains harmful chemical which damages your hair scalp. Use natural ingredients for caring the hair and perform some yoga to release your mind from stress.  

• Posted

Try These Remediesfor Hair fall

Green Tea - This tea is rich in antioxidants, which help boost hair growth and prevent hair loss

1. Soak one-two teabags in one-two cups of hot water depending upon the length of your hair.
    2. When it cools, pour this over your scalp and hair, while gently massaging your head.
    3. Rinse with cool water after an hour.

Beetroot juice - Beetroot is rich in vitamins C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine and

potassium, all are essential for healthy hair growth

1. Boil 7-8 beetroot leaves and grind along with 5-6 henna leaves.
    2. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.