Posted , 3 users are following.
I was at work last friday and began to notice a fullness in one side of my chest and found my heart to be racing.. anyway I went to A&E where they did all necessary tests on me (ECG, Blood Tests, Chest X-Ray, etc.) and I am booked in for an echo scan and a 24 hour ecg starting tomorrow.
However since this has happened I have been reading up on anxiety and I think I am suffering - all of these symptoms have all started very suddenly (all after leaving A&E last week) although only now have I realised that I have been feeling unneccessarily anxious for a while but never have I suffered from physical symptoms.
- Of course a constant feeling of anxiety - this doesn't effect me mentally or from day to day but just a feeling i'd rather not have.
- High resting heart rate (85bpm) - caffeine/exercise quickly take this up to around 100bpm+)
- Chest pains (various types that all come and go seperately) - stabbing, heaviness, dull ache, 'flutters', and slight pressure.
- Shortness of breath (recently eased away).
- A few spells where I have struggled to swallow.
- A few spells of feeling nauseas/sick.
- Waking up early hours with no circulation to hands (one or both)
- Just now I have a numbness in pinky finger on one hand (lasted a few hours) - linked to late night loss of circulation?
I am looking for reassurance that these symptoms sound familiar to a lot of you and that they aren't something else!!
Thanks in advance
0 likes, 7 replies