Help with weight loss

Posted , 10 users are following.

I want to lose weight.

Can someone see these exercises and tell me if they are fit for weight loss or not?

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well, after a lifetime of losing weight and gaining it back with a little more OVER AND OVER AGAIN...  my experienced advice to you is CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE.   Dedicate the rest of your life to "healthy" activism...  this doesn't mean you have to give up yummy things forever, just LIMIT them...  severly.  Do this for you and no one else.  Its your life and your body.  Go to Pinterest and look up exercises and you will find MANY good exercises targeted to particular parts of the body.

My recent 50 lb weight loss is a direct result to addressing the pain from my arthritis - I quit eating inflammatory foods like wheat, sugar, and caffeine.  I didn't just stop eating them, I found 'healthy' substitutes...  there are lots of gluten-free choices out there, and I eat fresh fruit instead of sugared foods.  Believe me, I AM A BAKERY AND SUGAR ADDICT...  but reading books about the addictive aspects of those foods finally led me to make a choice between food and the life I want to live...  good luck, and don't let people's comments make a difference to how you take care of your body...  its not about them.

• Posted

glitch computer...  anyway, for exercise, get out and WALK!!!!  Get good shoes and put some miles on them.  That's where you start...

• Posted

The bitter-tasting refreshment has been of growing interest for dieters because of its ability to stimulate fat oxidation. How does it work? It’s all down to the catechin polyphenols. Absent in black tea as a result of its fermentation process, catechins are thought to stimulate fat oxidation and have the potential to increase fat metabolism.  
  • Posted

How to Lose Weight Fast?

1.Don’t Skip Breakfast

2.Drink Plenty of Water

3.Eat Loads of Vegetables

4.Limit the Intake of Salt

5.Drink Coffee

6.Get Proper Sleep

7.Go for High-Intensity Training

8.Avoid Sugary Drinks

9.Eat Food Slowly

10.Don’t Eat After Dinner

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.