Help withdrawal from mirtazapine

Posted , 4 users are following.

How long withdraws last and weight loss. Also palpitations, night sweats, tremors, no sleep.  Help  3 days off mirtazapine.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

This is definitely the withdrawal from Mirt

It can come and go for a few weeks,everyone's different so try not to worry so much cos it can come as a shock!

It's your mind and body needing time to get back what it was.

You've not gone mad!

• Posted

Thank you Vikki.  You are absolutely correct.  I have lot of family coming to stay at my house for approximately ten days.  13 people that I love dearly.  I want to make Christmas special.  What a time to go off Mirt!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours

• Posted

I know I was completely the same,my get up and go had got up and gone! HELP!! Ha

I promise and I wouldn't if I didn't know for definite that you get back to who you were,

You sound like you'll give Xmas your best shot and that's all you can do,Xmas is for you too and 2017 can only get better so all the best to you.

• Posted

Hi,One year 15mg

I am on my 6th day off MIRT everyting was good until last night no sleep , no sleep today no sleep at all, thinking about tonight and perhaps take 7.25mg.  if I can get some sleep and make to work, I sure wish I was not working right now and perhaps I can get through this, big thing right is no sleep, how are you doing?

• Posted

I was prescribed Zopiclone 7mg for help with going over to sleep and it worked I got my 8 hours,

Id get help for the sleep just for over the Xmas period,

Your likely to only get them for 2 weeks max anyhow,I split the second week table in half to get 3 weeks out of them and the Dr was fine with it.

Re-evaluate things in the New Year!

It all get better eventually,

Happy Xmas

• Posted

Thanks.

I I got an APT with DOC next week to go over an exit plan, see what he says.

• Posted

How are you now? I have had bad symptoms for 3 days since I stopped, but today feels much better. Am I out of the woods? Was that the worst of it? Haha.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.