HELP! YEAST BUMPS or VPH?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello a month ago I woke up with rash and a white tick discharge like cottage cheese, when I checked my labia minora it was covered with some sort of cracks, then this developed into little bumps... I went to the Gyno 10 days after and told me the bumps was because of the Yeast fungus that it was normal, she gave me treatment. It's been a month and the discharge has disappeared but the bumps haven't . My labia seems to clear up of this bumps then they come back and then they go away. (I don't think this is vestibular papillae because I didn't have them before or vph because the bumps clear up then appear again.) HAS SOMEONE EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS???

First day of yeast: image

It cleared up after 15 daysimage

then it came back like 6 days later Way worstimage

And after 2 weeks it seems to be clearing again (actual)

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hello, sorry you're going through all this. Personally AFTER a few yeast infections, i did notice a slight difference in how my vaginal texture (more of the less). nothing severe as this BUT when i do have an infection active this does occur, not as severe. SO based off of the swelling to me it honestly make still be a yeast infection and may not have clumpy discharge. I would say that maybe try no soap washing it could be a reaction and also rinse/bathe with cold water. yeast loves warmth and maybe visit a doctor, a different one ? for second eyes

• Posted

Thank you so much for replying and now that you mention I do shower with very very warm water and I think it must be it, never thought of it thank you! will try to take normal temperature showers and I did went to a second Gyno and told me the exact same. He gave me a antifungal cream that had 5 applications 1 for day and after day 5 I started seeing the bumps going down til today, I just hope it can clear on its own if not I am thinking on cauterize them 😢 I am even scared to have sex tbh. I just want to be as before but makes me feel relieved you have had a similar experience.

• Posted

AHA! you were perscribed a cream. i personally sometimes feel the cream irritates me more! and you MAY have chronic yeast infections, personally saliva makes mine worse! But the next gyno you see ask them for FLUCONAZOLE its a pill form, you just take it and in 3-4 days youre good, i was told i had chronic yeast infections. my symptoms were just the discomfort and the clumpy discharge and then when its ALOT of discharge that rough texture comes and it seems worse when i use creams

• Posted

Yes I also think the cream irritated me more. let me explain you the whole story, It all started when me and my Bf decided to use condom, we have 5 months and 2 having sex with no protection but we had an accident were my period took long to arrive so we decided to use condom the next time so we did and the day after I woke up with the Yeast infection and after 10 days of having it I went with the first Gyno she told me it was a yeast, she inspected my labia, vagina and saw all this small pumps and told me It was a common symptom, that there were worst ones with ulcers and red skin etc. She gave me Afumix capsule, Lomexin Ovule and some vaginal capsules called Florgynal for the Ph , It all seemed okay like the second picture so I decided to have sex with my boyfriend again because it all seemed okay now and we used condom again because I thought that the condom had nothing to do, but after 3 days I saw the bumps getting back but with no discharge, so I went to a second Gyno and showed him all pictures from the beginning to the end and he didn't inspected me, he said it was exactly the same and gave me the fluconazol pill and Fungistat cream for 5 days, after the 5 days I saw the bumps getting smaller and It looked like the last picture, I had no more discharge but Today I was feeling rash and inspected my labia and the cracks on my skin are coming back, I am so desperate I have spend a lot of money on this, I am also eating garlic and not eating glucose. No discharge but lots of this bumps which come and go. I will have to go and see another gyno:( I know is nothing wrong but the texture on my labia just makes me so uncomfortable:(

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.