Helpppp..!!!! Chronic Left scrotal/Testicle Pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Guys,

I am 26 and I am having left scrotal/teaticular pain for the past 3 months, I can't able to sit comfortably due to my scrotal pain. And also I can feel groin pain on my left side . While ejaculating sometimes I feel pain on my left testicles. 

I took all the scans, Urine test, blood test and all came back normal. Later my urologist told me that I have chronic Prostatis and put me in antibiotics for 1 month. Can anyone going through similar conditions like me and found any relief. Pls guys help me...!!

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I had same problem ...but my doc said I have epididymitis ...i took ultrasound and it was epididymitis
    • Posted

I took ultrasound and it came back normal sad did u get pain while ejaculating?
    • Posted

Yess It did ....even when I pee it did hurt a little ..... Did u do urine culture....if STD and UTI is ruled out ....it would b better
    • Posted

Yes, I done everything. All has been ruled out. Do u have consistent pain in ur scrotum? And if so, wat is the pain in the pain scale?

And also did u take Ultrasound Doppler test?

• Posted

Pain varies sometimes 10 sometime 6-8

I didn't do Doppler

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.