Hemmorhoid or Anal Fissure?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

When my sister stretch her butt, she saw that her butt hole has a slice in the top. There is no pain or bleeding or other symptoms. It was just really a slice. I did provided a picture because it might help. Maybe someone of you experience this, we don't what's this. Can you tell what is this? And what is the possible treatment for this.image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

anna,

i would have your sister go get blood work done & tell them to look for Herpes virus in the blood. She may have contracted a case of genital herpes. Thats, in my experience exactly what that looks like. My sister has genital herpes. And she doesn't have break outs in her vaginal area. She gets them on her butthole quite often when she has a break out. The picture you provided looks exactly like what she gets on her butthole when she has a break out.

• Posted

Hi cory my sister doesn't have contacted to anyone and we just have blood test last month and came back normal. She doesn't feel any pain at all. She was just shock when she come to check it out and stretch her anus and she saw some slice.

• Posted

Google "Anal Herpes pictures", & click on images on the top of your google page Anna. The images look exactly like the picture of your sisters anus. Seriously. Have her go get tested. I will almost guarantee this is what she is dealing with...

• Posted

I did check it out cory but it's not. Her anus is like being slice up, it's not a blister ,a lump or swel. You will just see it if you will stretch her anus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.