Hemmorhoids or???? Help **Graphic Picture**

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am worried this is more than hemorrhoids. I've been diagnosed with hsv1 (cold sores). This happened a couple days after anal sex without enough lubrication. Could this be hemorrhoids or something else? Please help/advice.

imageimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi! I am not 100% because hemorrhoids and skin tags look similar to me... but I have read that anal sex can cause skin tags because you are stretching the skin and it doesn't go back so it forms a tag. If it is an anal skin tag, it is harmless. Anal sex does not create new hemorrhoids. If those were hemorrhoids, it would be that you previously had them and anal sex irritated them. You can go to your doctor to be sure and get offerings of what to do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.