Hemmriod that hurts

Posted , 3 users are following.

guys i am 27 weeks pregnant with my second baby and i am still recovering from the hemmriod from my first pregnancy . does it have to be looked at by the emergency room ? or can my doctor give me something to make it disappear ?image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hello

i would get it checked out.....especially if painful.

• Posted

I am not a doctor but it looks like what I had recently. If it is painful then yes go see a doctor. I did not. All I did was change my diet and increase my take of water instead of coffee and tea. It helps a lot! I also use Witch-hazel wipes to keep the area clean. With bowels movement, try the squat position. I had almost no pain just light irritation. Get good night sleep and put on cream or use aloe vera. Hope this will help!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.