Hemmroids and constipation natural treatment

Posted , 2 users are following.

Baking soda works on hemmroids! I have had terrible hemmroids and when I took a teaspoon of baking soda every morning they never came back and if they did they went away quickly or were very small, I’d increase a little the amount of baking soda which helps a lot. When I stopped using baking soda for a few weeks my hemmroids came with a vengeance! That’s when I realized it was the baking soda getting rid of them, which I did suspect before but had no idea it did this much. Anyhow, I waited and waited this time thinking they’d go away on their own like normal (when I take baking soda) they just got worse so I started taking the baking soda and within a week they are almost gone again. It’s the baking soda, with continued use. Baking soda is a laxative so it does loosen stool and can make you have diarrhea. Just find the right amount for you to take, that doesn’t cause stomach discomfort. If u get diarrhea then take less the next day, just work with your body. If you have chronic constipation like I do,it’s a god send because the laxative makes you go regularly without trouble. I think this is why I have hemmroids to start with. Hope this helps. Oh, never take baking soda after a meal or before eating! Big mistake! If the baking soda comes in contact with any food acids like lemon then it fizzes up in your tummy! Very uncomfortable and can be painful, causing lots of burping and pain. I take in morning and wait at least 20 minutes before drinking my coffee. 20-30 min seems to do it, never had problems with this time frame. I Have taken it 15 minutes before drinking coffee and had no problems, I just like to be sure, better safe than sorry. I don’t know why other how but the baking soda DOES keep the hemmroids at bay for me, I am no doctor but this is my personal experience and I think it’s worth trying. If your like me, atthe point u’ll do anything, try this. GIve it a week and see if the hemmroids get smaller. Warm water helps dilute the baking soda, drink in an 8oz glass of warm water, one teaspoon. U will also notice you get sick a lot less, nor will you catch the flus going around. Baking soda has made me get sick like 80% less when I take it daily. It supposedly alkalizes your body, that’s why. Hope this was helpful! 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

This sounds amazing. I am going to give it a try. Thanks for your input. Nancy 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.