Hemmroids/fissures cronic

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi friend! 

My name is Kimberly.  Age 48  I too have numerous issues in this department and wanted to encourage you and any other readers. My issues include hemmroids internal, external, fissures, tight sphintor muscle from birth. Oh yeah! It's been fun! Have suffered many flair ups over the years And after hours of research have learned a few things. First it can be a very discouraging, isolating experince to deal with pain like this. Second. There is hope. Most recent flair up was six weeks ago. I honestly had never experienced pain like that other than child birth. I have three kids- all natural so I have experienced pain. Come to find out along with the fissures, and sohintor issues I was thrombosed at one point. With so many issues it's hard to know where to start and I swear I tried everything.  It's quite a dance to find what works sometimes. My last flair up was due to antibiotics that caused constipation. (Side note) I haven't used antibiotics or been sick in at least 5 years because I have built up my immune system using viteimins.) 

Tip one stay healthy so you  never need to use antibiotics. They don't help the situation. ( UTI - off vitamins for a few days. Never again!) 

When your fissure is raw don't put anything on it except vasoline when you are going. Sometimes we over stimulate the situation by putting too much down there. 

My pain was bad enough that nothing got me through but the Percocet and flexril that my husband was prescribed for surgery. That is hard to get if you are not a surgery patient. Don't know what I would have done without it. 

Anyway it took about 6 weeks to begin to heal. 

If you have hemmroids and you thrombose believe it or not apple cider vinigar reduces hemmroids in about thirty minutes. ( research)  don't over due but very helpful. Soaked cotton ball on the rear for thirty  minutes.

Aloe Vera juice from the gel of the plant. They sell this in Walmart next to the medimucil. Wonderful natural stool softener. Don't use the ones that aren't pure or talk about using the leaves. That has a laxitive affect witch can inflame an already inflamed situation. Anyway it also has amazing healing properties and drinking this 4 ounces twice a day is what finally started the healing process for me. 

Healing natural oil. ( it's really called this.) one of the best products I have ever found. Order online) used the hemmroids oil until I felt the fissure starting to heal then used fissure as well. Used too much right after I broke open and again caused painful irritation. Fissures are cuts. Anything you put on an open cut will sting. For hours! Wait until it has begun to heal. Learned that the hard way. 

Meanwhile went to the collectal surgeon to confirm my situation. At its worst I just wanted to schedule surgery. .... she confirmed everything.  My own research paid off. She thought I was medical person! I'm a teacher. 😄 Am a surgery candidate but two days Prior was starting to have some turn around with the aloe. Now what? Decided not to give up too soon and she prescribed nefedipine. Ok I thought maybe this is a good option. Failed to research it before I used it. Side effect- constipation. This is what caused the whole problem in the first place. Sure enough. First application! Won't be using that again. 

Long story short this is what works:

Heavy pain killers when necessary. Opiates constipate so only use as necessary, but when you need it you need it. Oxycodone worked well for me. ( percacet)

Aloe Vera juice 8 ounces a day - 4 in the am and 4 in the pm. I will never get off of it again.  You can use stool softer at its worst as well. Really helps. Aloe works the best with no side effects.

Apple cider when thrombose was acute.

Lots of water. This is my nemesis. My struggle. Just forget. Learning not too!

More ruffage. Salads really? When I do, I'm better. When I don't I'm not. That simple. 

Quick sits bath after going. I used the bath tub. 15 min tops. Helps. 

When I was coming down from the pain killers I added three Advil. Helps with inflimation. As I got better 3 Advil and 4 tynol. I know, I'm worried about my liver too but its only tempory. I'm ok with that. 

Note: without diet or water intake change you are going to have reacurring problems. Wish I'd figured this out sooner. Slow learner I guess.  

Time: These injuries take special care, time, and patience. Learned this the hard way too. 

Healing natural oil a bit further in the healing process. Awesome products. Desiitin ( zinc oxide ) can be soothing as well. Remember don't overdo. ((learned this the hard way.)  too much stimulation down there can be too much. If you feel an increase of pain with any of this, hop in the tub and rinse off.  

Know you are not alone! Together we can get through it and with some changes, come out on the other side. 

End note: I am a surgery canidate for several things but after a lot of research and reading a lot difficult stories, have decided that I want to try and control my issues by getting healthy. Always the better route. With surgery can come other complications, and I think I've been through enough. Maybe you have too.  I'm coming out on the other side and finally feel hope again. 

Hang in there. We are walking together and together we can get better and stay well. Love to stay in touch with all who would like!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thank you Muga—Kim!  I have had all of your issues and agree with everything that you said. I was only getting like 6 g of fiber per day now I do 25 or 30. My thrombosed internal hemorrhoid and anal fiissurehave healed  and I to still take a sitz bath after every BM.  I only have one BM in the morning and I’m fine with that. I used to go every 1 to 3 days! 

my only problem right now is the itching. I don’t know if that is from sitting in the bathtub for 15 to 20 minutes daily and my skin is dry or what it is. I use Desitin. I haven’t felt any pain. You scared me when you mentioned you could use too much of that. Hopefully, I’m OK with the usage! 

yes, this forum is great. When I had my Fissure,, the colon rectal surgeon recommended recticare. That was a joke. 

• Posted

Hi Sharen!  Glad you are on the mend!! Thank God Jesus right!! 😄 Itching is common with these issues. If you are most of the way healed the desiten  is fine.  Your body will let you know if becomes irritated by it.  If you have a bump near the anus could be that you thrombosed - scar tissue. They itch.  The healing natural oil really helps with that.  You are at the perfect stage to begin that regimen. Morning and night. Should settle down soon.   Pure Aloe  juice will keep it from reacurring. Glad there are forums like this so we can help each other. No one should go it alone!  Praying for continued healing and good health!! Here is to a pain free holiday season! ??

• Posted

Kim, where do I get the healing natural oil from? Is there a particular kind you recommend or just ask for healing natural oil?

Thanks, Sharen

• Posted

Hi Sharon- 

It's online and it's really called " Healing natural Oil". Get the one for hemmroids. There is also one for fissures. They can be used together or separate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.