Hemmy problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

It seems there are people in here who also have Hemmys,I am interested in just how they deal with them.How does it affect them ?

It is a subject people seem to want to just dismiss,embarrasing to bring up ,yet a problem never the less.

Anyone willing to open up and discuss please feel free to do so

Millyimp1322

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I guess people are just not willing  or happy to open up about having those..it is one of those embarrassing  problems but ,could still be helpful when being able to speak about them and how they deal with them.and also what treatments are used

• Posted

Hi-- i have them as well, and they are very uncomfortable.  you can have them removed in the doctors office (gastrointerologist) if they are internal hemeroids. If they're external, then you need to have minor sugery to do it. Use over the counter things for now---  I also read that sitting in a warm tub of water can help calm them down. 
    • Posted

Hello Sara,

Yes they can become uncomfortable,I have a couple of ffriend who also have them ,and they had the op done,but they came back soon after ,so they felt it wasn`t a good idea to have the op ,I don`t think I would go for that either as the cream I use does the job well.

Take Care

milly

• Posted

I cannot help but wonder why it is that so many people seem to be so  unwilling /embarrassed about opening up about having Hemorrhoids.It is one of those things people seem to want to keep quiet about.It is my experience that by opening up about something we see as a problem even though it could be seen as either of the two reasons mentioned,it helps us ,because we can perhaps see how others are able to deal with that problem ,and help to support each other .I thank the one good lady who has posted in this discussion ,and hope others will follow her suit and post .

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

milly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.