Hemorrhagic Cyst

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went to the ER for severe pain that I thought was diverticulitis and was surprised to find it I have a 5 by 4, im guessing cm, hemmorghic cyst. I have an appt with my gyn tomorrow morning. As anyone else experienced this? I see people with larger cysts than mine. Do you think they will remove it? Im 44 and done having children. Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had some cysts on both of my ovaries and had my left ovary and tube removed cause the cyst was enlarging but the one on my right side was about that size and disappeared so i don't think they will unless it keeps enlarging good luck

• Posted

I saw the dr. And she's going to wait and do a retweet u/s in a month. Thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.