Hemorrhoid lazer surgery recovery

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am 30M and I have done the lazer piles surgery for internal and external hemorrhoids which was an issue for me for years. I had a complication on the 10th day after surgery with an extreme sudden bloating which might be the cause of an extensive bleeding shortly after. The doctor cauterized the wound which stopped the bleeding. For the following month I had trouble passing stool, although it was soft it took time to come out. Nevertheless, for the last 3 weeks, maybe I relaxed i don't know and my BMs take like 3-4 mins max. After almost 2 months from surgery now, and taking macrogol laxatives each day, I have constant irritation and pain especially for several hours after BMs. I even cough or sneeze and I feel pain. Also for an unknown reason without passing hard stool or something, it seems this irritation is worse the last days. My doctor said healing needs 1-2 months more. Do you have similar experience? Is it normal the pain/irritation to worsen some days? It was getting better gradually the last month but I don't know what happened now.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.