Hemorrhoid or something else

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I’m hoping someone can help, I have an appointment with a doctor next Monday but that’s over a week away and I’m starting to think of all the bad things this could be.,,,about 2 weeks ago I don’t remember anything specific as to how it started except all of a sudden I had a rash and a small lump right outside of my anus..,I assumed it was a hemorrhoid so I was using preparation H along with a steroid cream for the rash, the rash has since gone away but the small lump is still there and extremely sore, I have tried everything from icing it, to hemorrhoid suppositories, to hemeroid creams and nothing works...it’s itchy but the pain is worse...could this be cancer??  I’m so scared!!  I’m a 49 year old female....thanks 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, sounds very much like Haemorrhoids, I reckon when you see doctor he will confirm this, they can take sometime to clear up, but usually go, I use essential oils, 2 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil, I use Cypress oil essential oil, Frankincense, Peppermint, and Tea Tree, in combination 2 drops of each to 4 teaspoons of sweet almond oil, seems to work well, lots of info online about there use.
  • Posted

Sounds like a fissure to me.

They can be very painful.

Sitz l baths will help some also.

But always good to have it checked.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.