Hemorrhoidectomy after five years pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

here is my exciting story i hope it benefit people& vice versa, i had hemorroids for five years, last three years the pain can make me on bed between 2 to 10 hours ( after bowel movement) on January 2021 the pain went to a level that even with special care the hemorrhoids do not shrink! on 01/02/21 i had hemorroidectomy, surgeon told me i had three hemorroids one of them was grade 5!!! two medium, he removed them, he forgot to give me something to help with bowel movement, 7 days constipation, after that i went to toilet and it was the worst time ever, then following three days diarrhea, then constipation again, within that time until now, i have green discharge, which i clean 5 to 7 times a day, no to much but it cause pain, its been nearly a month and i still have constipation even im taking 100mg docusate two twice a day plus lactolus liquid 3.3, twice a day

i complained to the doctors about,

1- thin stool i feel the area very very tight its nearly a month now, whats going on?

2- green discharge and pain.

3- constipation.

4- pain and burning after BM

i have wasted 5 years with hemorrhoids, pain pain pain pain, tried everything in the market& online.

before surgery.

doctor told me, i will be good after 1 week

now its a month

please comment especially about the tightness when i try to push or press in bowel movement, why is it tight all the way.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.