Hemorrhoidectomy second surgery!

Posted , 2 users are following.

First Full day, after surgery!

I had 1 final hemroid removed and it just happens to be closet to my vagina.

I would hate to know how it feel after child birth especially If you tore your vagina.

This time surgury, they found loads if swelling in my rectum which the surgeon was uncertain why its occurring, now I have to follow up with G.I Dr

The pain is unreal, feels like loads of pressure and stinging. Most comfortable is standing but no sleeping LOL been eatting, have a normal appetite

which is unlike my first surgery.

my throat is so sore, they placed a tube down my throat which is typical here.

my arm is swollen where the nurse inserted my IV nasty women. as she inserted it into the bend of my wrist. Not to mention I got for bath today, and noticed my surgeon stuffed my anus with packing which I had for pull out. very painful.

my best friend now is my husband and an ice pack

wish me luck

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

this interests me, might be a bit personal but do you think when the hem was still there this impacted on your sex life?

i sometimes find sex a bit sore and now im wondering if my hems are the cause of this

wishing you a speedy recovery

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.