Hemorroids, fissure, pain during anal sex tips? (pic)

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been struggling for about 8 years now with what I think is hemorroids and a possible anal fissure. I used to bleed when I pooped and would be in immense pain certain days. After seeing 2 doctors, changing my diet (removing dairy/milk), using Miralax when necessary, drinking water on a scheduled basis, and using Preparation H on and off I'm in a much better place for pooping but still am unable to do anal sex.

Normally I'm only able to play with small toys but today I had pain when playing with my smallest toy. It hurts mostly around the rim of my anus...

Below is a picture of my butt, I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is hemorroids? Also, is there anything I can do to make this easier? I want to be able to take bigger penises but as of now I can barely take the smallest silicone toys.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Went to a proctologist and he said that I do not really have any hemorrhoids but from inspection and history it sounds like an unresolved anal fissure (that has kind of been a thing for me for years now). So now I'm on a high fiber diet and fiber supplements.

• Edited

I have mostly healed my fissure. The diltiazem cream helped to loosen the muscle a bit. What helped the most was the psyllium husk. It took me 9 months of psyllium husk daily to just about fully heal the fissure. There were some days I would forget and I would feel a slight "tearing" in my hole and I assume I was basically starting over. But after rigorously keeping to the schedule it was more or less fixed, just tender.

It's been about a year since then, I take psyllium husk when I have anything close to dairy or too much white bread/foods without fiber. It really helps to not have a reoccurance and just helps with painful poop in general. Happy that things are better.

• Posted

welcome back to the forum and great update on your progress, will be helpful to users!

Mariah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.