Hemroids that’s don’t respond to treatment

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had discomfort for several months and have tried treatment given to me by my GP, but the discomfort won’t go away and sitting is so uncomfortable. I have no bleeding or pain when I go.

I have had several rectal examinations and only hemroids was found so what is going g on !

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What kind of discomfort. Does it feel like you have to go to the bathroom yet nothing comes out? Or like you have been kicked in the butt. A dull continuous ache? Its been two months now for me and i also bleed every bm or when i feel i have to go nothing but blood comes out.. Im on a stool softener as I have been for a year before surgery.. Was told it is safe and i will likely take it for the rest of my life.

I dont get runs just normal soft bm. Never been constipated since .

Had seen surgeon last week. He wants to put me under to do rectal exam as my anus is too small to even go there as I still have pain. Today i didn't have to take a pain pill. So over night it took a turn for the better i hope but .all symptoms that i explained above still exists but thank god that pain has passed.. Still like.

pooping glass today but pain is a 2 on scale after which i am thankful for.. Considering it has been an 7 yesterday..

Here to recovery. Hope Im outta the woods before surgery date Dec 12.

• Posted

My discomfort is like I have a heavyweight inside of me, stings and uncomfortable  sitting.

I wish I knew what was going on, it’s the same day in day our for the last few months with no break at all.

No bleeding or trouble going to the loo,so why do I hurt so much.

• Posted

Have u seen your colorectal surgeon since surgery? I today finally dont have that ache.. Had it up until two days ago. Just still bleeding with bm and razor pain during but the sting n ache has lessened to almost nil..

But i do know that pain all too well Its still fresh in my mind.

Possible scar tissue but Im no doc.

I stopped using the prescribed creams. As they did not help any but what i did find help with sting. Itch and pain is a barrier cream used on babys bums called Sudocrem . Use only on outside. Heals n protects..

Hope this helps

• Posted

I’m seeing a different GP next week,hopfully will have some answers.

I think it could be internal ones that are the cause,but not sure.

• Posted

Good luck n plz keep me posted i need to know if we are experiencing the same issues and what other measure should be taken. I seriously don't want to fo though this again.

• Posted

Five months on and I still have the same discomfort. Last week I found a lump outside I guess was a hemroid and was able to push it back in.  I’m experiencing constant stinging inside the anus area and discomfort when sitting.

Seeing my  GP next week. She may refer me for a colonoscopy.   I need answers as can’t go on like this. 

• Posted

What happened with yours Taff?  I am on 2+ months with an external hem that is shrinking (was thrombosed I think) and uncomfy when sitting too long but feel great at home in sweats, laying down or walking all fine.  Saw a surgeon who said it'd be 4-6 weeks to get absorbed by the body but other places I have read three months or longer.  I have another apt for April 12th. 

• Posted

No hemroids found during a recent colonoscopy although all the symptoms pointed to them., my feelings is that my rectum is prolapsing as I have already two prolapses,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.