Hepatocellular Disease

Posted , 11 users are following.

So I just got my ultrasound results back. Bit of back story, 25 years old, not overweight, non-drinker or smoker. I began having a slight ache on my upper right side of my abdomen and decided to check it out. Doc said it was IBS but I insisted on getting an ultrasound, he budged and I had an abdominal ultrasound done. Just got the results back is what it said regarding my liver, “The liver is normal in contour and exhibits nonspecific, inhomogeneous echotexture which can be seen in hepatocellular disease measuring 15.2 cm in length. There are no hepatic masses. The biliary tree and portal venous system are normal.” Now I’m freaking out because I have no idea what it could be and the pain is still there, any idea what it could be?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Years ago I had same issues and it ended up being my gallbladder. If you eat pork and afterwards you hurt worst then be sure to tell your dr..

• Posted

Sorry that was a mistake.. I thought this was my post lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.