Herbal remedies

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anybody tried any herbal remidies for gout relief? My fried gave me some unrefined raw hemp paste to try to see if it will ease my pain during an attack. This stuff isn't cheap and costs £50 for a small tube. I'm going to wait until i have an attack to try it, I'm just seeing if anybody else has tried it and had good results.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Im sticking to my post where I suggest you try a month or more on a high dose of celery seed capsules. You then need to take a daily reduced maintainence dose. 
  • Posted

I tried celery seed, and I didn't notice any difference. Resveratrol is by far the most power

I use Resveratrol 600 mg, and 250 Mg Quercetin/Bromelain for uric acid reduction, and it works great - I have no symptoms, no tophi, no pain, normal liver tests, etc. All things considered, especially safety, I believe this is the safest, most effective remedy for gout and uric acid reduction. Every Uric Acid reducer (e.g. Allopurinol, ULoric, Pegloticase) has serious health risks, especially Allopurinol.

But if you every have any gout join pain, the most effective gout, gout inflammation, and pain remedy is a combination of colchicine, 3000 GDU bromelain, and NSAIDs (I use Ibuprofen). Works MUCH better than colchicine and NSAIDS alone.

• Posted

I use Res veratrol 600 mg to reduce Uric Acid and it works great. I now have no problems.
  • Posted

The most effective pain reduction remedy is a combination of 3000 GDU Bromelain, colchicine, and your favorite NSAID (I use Ibuprofen). If you don't have colchicine, Bromelain and NSAIDs work very well also.

• Posted

Ive been gout free since my comment a few months ago. I take two 500mg celery seed capsules a day. It got worse when I started taking them, which was to be expected. Took a month to clear it out of my system.

”gout, what gout?”

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.