herbal teas

Posted , 3 users are following.

Whats people thoughts on camomile tea with propranalol and sertraline? - ive been drinking 3 - 4 cups a day and not really thought about interactions?

also what other herbal teas that induce relaxation/sleep/help with anxiety etc be ok? i understand SJW is not a good one but are things like passionflower, skullcap etc ok? 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yeah, I might go back to drinking camomile tea, even if it's six, seven, eight cups a day.

• Posted

cycad are you on any meds? im just wondering if theres any interactions with zoloft and propranalol also did you drink any other herbal teas that you found to work?
    • Posted

No. Tried various meds for years but not the ones you méntioned, sorry. As for relaixng teas, drank a bunch of ôthers in the past but only cämomile stands out.

• Posted

I drink lots of camomile tea and herbal tea and have never thought of interactions to be honest x
  • Posted

I dont think there is any interaction woth chamomile tea unless you are allergic to ragweed,
  • Posted

Thank you for your replies i appreciate it smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.