Herbs or supplements for BPH

Posted , 14 users are following.

While I consider what procedure to select for BPH urinary issues, I wonder if anyone has any good results with supplements. It seems every supplement on the market has reviews claiming that it was very effective at relieving BPH symptoms, but those I have tried have not helped much, if at all.

I would appreciate if anyone has had a good outcome, less frequent urination at night and ease of starting a stream to post so the rest of us could give it a try.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Don't loose your time and your money with supplements. The effect is minimal.

• Posted

OTC Supplements are just a way to separate you from your money.  Rx medication "may" help for awhile

• Posted

From all i have read the supplements are mostly a placebo effect. There has been no direct explanation as to why some work for one fellow but not the majority. They can not conclusively find the mechanism of action.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.