HERBS THAT WORK!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello Ev1  

Wanted to share some Herb Info with you.  I'm listing 4 of them that I use personally.

I can say they work for me and saw results through my blood test and CT scans.

I will describe what I have and what I take for it.  **Caution** You must do your research

and know what you are taking and if it will react with any of your current medications.

I have also discussed my information and my results with all of my Doctors.

1.  Type II diabetes  ~ with a change in my diet, close glucose monitoring using the 

Herb >> Berberine HCI  my glucose is now within normal range.  I have avoided insulin!

This has been over the course of a year and a half now.  

2. Enlarged spleen 18 cm and stage 3 liver fibrosis  I have been taking the Herb >> Milk Thistle and Livatone Plus ( it has vitamins included)  My spleen is down to 15.5 cm

Normal is 11 cm, but I'm making progress.  Yes I still have stage 3 liver fibrosis, but my blood work shows increased liver function!!  So another step in the right direction.

3. Bilateral Nephrolithiasis  I suffer with continuous kidney stones in both kidneys

Yes I pass them regularly, even weekly and I keep producing them.  Have had them surgically removed many times as well.  So my Herb >> Chanca Piedra  which I take along with my mix of cranberry juice & lemon juice.  I definitely helps pass the stones.

4. MS and AS ( lots of Arthritis everywhere ) so I take Herb >> Turmeric Curcumin with Black Pepper (Bioperine)  This helps reduce inflammation.  

Wanted to share this and if you have questions, I will gladly reply.  Hope this will help someone out there.  As mentioned, do your research, talk with your Doctor, but these Herbs along with my test results show that they work for me.  Best wishes to You 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for your info.  Are you aware of the Low/No Starch eating style for AS and other forms of arthritis.
    • Posted

Hi Frances

Thanks for sharing the Low/No Starch for AS

I will definitely be looking into this!  

I also just read a post on here about beef bone knuckle soup.  

It sounds delicious.  I also am gluten intolerance so the only bread I

will eat is an occasional english muffin.  Our bodies are so complex and 

I have learned so much and yet there is still much more to learn.

Thanks again Frances  I will be checking out this Lo/No Starch.

Best wishes to You.

• Posted

Please may i say that no herbal remedies should be used without checking with your doctor and a pharmacist that they are compatible with medications you are on or any conditions you may have. If a herbal (or other) supplement is effective it can also be effective enough to interfere with other things adversely.
    • Posted

Hi Eileen

I totally Agree with You 100%  I do discuss all my Herbs and medications with my Doctors.  That is very Important.  The 4 Herbs that I mentioned work for me, so I wanted to share what they are and what I take them for.  I do stand by Berberine for my Type II diabetes.  It has worked well for me enabling me to stay insulin free.  I also changed my diet to keep glucose levels in range.

As I said in my post, yes  do your research, talk with your Doctor, but these Herbs along with "my test results" show that they work for me.  Just wanted to share some good news in hopes that someone may benefit from it. Thank you Eileen for your reply,  and  Best wishes to You   smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.