Here goes.....

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just popped my first pill with breakfast (wholemeal bread with 2 slices smoked bacon and a tassimo  coffee).....I am so nervous 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Forgot to say I have been prepared and bought some (don't laugh!) Tena lady extra long liners in case of accidens thinking it might give me a little bit of protection/confidence for any oily discharge 
  • Posted

I felt like that and still do, I rushed out brought panty liners and wore them.  I have been taking the blue bullets for a fornight now and had one incident, lucky I was home. not sure if it was something I ate or a tummy thing but the sudden on start of it makes me think it was some thing I had done.  

Good luck and after a few days hopfully you will feel more relaxed with them xxx

• Posted

Hello and welcome to the forum :-)

Good luck, you should be ok "if" you cut the fat off! x xx

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Don;t be nercous unless your bacon is really fatty oh and also aren't ome of thoe coffees over 5g fat? if not then ignore what i just said i know the nescafe ones are.

Just to add there is nothing to be nervous about if your eating right good luck x

• Posted

I usually have the cafe cream which is essentially a black coffee with bubble froth so checked their is no fat smile
  • Posted

Good luck! I started them on Wednesday and so far so good but I have been really strict and only ate very low fat food 😊 x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.