Here is the treatment that worked for me

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi guys.. I was suffering from pilonidal sinus a year ago and I did tried everything but nothing happened. My condition was very severe. I did an xray. and the hole was around 3cm deep. I consulted life force homeopathy in mumbai. I met dr. shah and started my treatment. I didnt have any hope but the medicine worked. I suggested few other people who were suffering the same and the are totally fine now. just search life force homeopathy in google and just consult with them once. im telling you guys I tried everything but the cure for this is homeopathic.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.