Here we go again !! I need to get to work😩

Posted , 5 users are following.

Woke up this morning with pins and needles in my legs and feet , been up now for about 20 mins and they still haven't gone, health anxiety has kicked in I'm going to get to work and have a stroke or heart attack or pass out , has anyone else had this is it anxiety the pins and needles , please I need to get to work.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I often wake up with pins and needles in my hand or foot and think the same as you., it's horrible I always think I'm going to have a stroke or heart attack my face goes numb it feels like my legs are heavy and it's just weird! I'm hoping it's just anxiety!
  • Posted

I wake up like that, too. Often, I get it in my fingers, my hand, and up my arm. Sometime, it happens on my lips. I keep thinking I'll have a stroke.
  • Posted

I used to be like dis begore many times,dats realy annoying,i had them in my feet and arms,like left arm then makes me like having gonna have a heart attack
  • Posted

Natalie

Anxiety sucks I know but keep telling yourself its not going to harm you.

You also have to get some therapy. Learn how to cope with it

Anxiety thrives of fear

Stay strongconfused

• Posted

It could be poor circulation or cramps.  Try patting each leg all over with your hands in order to remove the pins and needles. That should help.

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.