Hernia ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey I have been having problems recently with uncomfortable feelings in my right side and right hip/groin 

The side feels just really uncomfortable and heavy as for my groin / hip it is fine when im walking about or standing but as soon as I am sitting for a while like when im driving I get this really deep pressure feeling in my right groin and hip and it can get really quite painful but as soon as I stand up it goes away.

Someone I know said it could be a hernia but I don’t feel anything there’s no lump or any visual signs 

Could it be a hernia ? Or does anyone know what else it may be ?

Doctors have done an ultra sound on organs in my right side, liver, kidney, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen and said they all look fine except for a slightly fatty liver and they couldn’t see the whole of my pancreas.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

My last Hernua didn’t produce any lump even when coughing. 

As your pain is in the groin, I would ask for an MRI which is far more detailed. When I had mine they asked me to take a deep breath and push. This showed the Hernia all though very small. 

Steve

• Posted

Ah ok I will ask about that

What kind of pain where you feeling with your hernia ?

• Posted

I had pain when I had eaten and my bowl was full. It hurt when Sat down 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.