Hernia

Posted , 4 users are following.

So just to get to the point I got inguinal hernia repair and I check the bottom of my testiclels basically the connections from my scrotum to my behind ... I’m trying to not be nasty ?? but I got hernia repair on right side is it normal to have the bottom of my testicles I believe scrotm to be more tender then the left I’m sure that’s a dumb question but my wife feels it and she says my right is more tender from left I’m worried and it’s just discomfort I feel no pain just like it’s tender I don’t want to go to the ER but she says we should go because we both don’t know if it’s normal or not I’m already 2 weeks in from recovery I could really use the help I’ve neen on this forum for the past 5 hrs trying to figure this out but it’s basically the bottom of my tisticles when it Alines to my behind but just the right side I read online it could be Hydrocele but idk what that is but it says ( A mass or swelling caused by a buildup of fluid around the testicle. This swelling can occur after testicular injury or after hernia surgery) so I hope it’s thay just need advice from anyone that has answers to maybe this 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i had inguinal surgery 12 weeks ago and still got tenderness around scrotum…saw my surgeon on Wednesday and said everything was fine…they certainly don't tell you at the time of your op.how long things take to heal….good luck..

• Posted

Go to a a gastroenterologist about it not all drs can answer those questions accurately 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.