Herniated Cervical Discs cause lower back pain?

Posted , 1 user is following.

So my first case of herniated cervical discs was in 2016, absolutely miserable. I could not move my neck or other parts of my body without severe pain. It felt like I was hit by a car and it took hours to do simple tasks. Fast forward, 2021 I run into the same issue. Not as terrible as the first time as I had financial resources to take immediate action. I have two questions, for those who've had herniated cervical discs... has this been a recurring thing for you? Should I expect this to happen in another 5 years... as I just finished PT but still very concerned and gentle with my body now. Also for those with any type of neck pain, have you noticed pain in your lower back? Chronic lower back pain? I'm not sure how to remedy this issue. Not sure if it's another herniated disc or something else. It's not as painful as my neck but it still gets in the way of regular activity.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.