Herniated discs no more PRP INJECTION

Posted , 6 users are following.

Dr Stuart Kauffman of Philadelphia pa is not a doctor!!!!!! HES A SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s start from the beginning......

Car accident 12/21/90 I was 21 year old driving 65mph and a drunk ran a red light at 45mph connecting at my drivers door. 

I had brain trauma soft tissue lower back and cervicle and in 2000 elevated,  from just living my life, to 7 herniated discs lower and upper spine. 

2016 elevated to needing operations and useless arms and hands when in use longer than 1 hour. Numbness and pain every day.  Can’t sleep any position at all. 

Background: never to this day ever touched drugs (street not doctor prescribed)

Construction and car mechanic all my life until 2000. 

I waste more money now on workers doing jobs I use to be able to do. 

Weeks ago...........

Researched PRP INJECTION TO BLOOD AND TO BODY. 

THE CURE???????????? What!!!!!!!

My pain from  1-10 a 10 pain every day since 1990. 

Searched the web and found 2 doctors who SAID they do PRP.  They had no machines high tech to do the job. 

Then I googled Philadelphia and found MY SAVIOR. 

a great guy and family man who cares about lives!

Today Friday December 29th 2pm I had Dr Kauffman do the PRP and here is what’s happening.......

10:30pm In a sit position in one place I feel no pain at all where I usually can feel lots of pain.  I did not get the pain killers and I won’t!!!!  

Doc said after procedure  I’m screwed and will need pain meds. The pain WAS THAT BAD 3 hour drive home and up til 10:30pm. He gave prescription for pain but I didn’t get them.  The pain I feel every day was so much I’m immune to the need for meds. 

Right now........

I’m smiling.  I had super pain from after prp at 3pm to 10:30pm. Now only pain I have is where he injected prp into my shoulder muscle.  That’s bearable now but in certain positions very painful.  

As I lay in bed now I’m SEARCHING for pain and it’s not here!!!!!

The cure??????????

The procedure should be paid for by our medical insurance.   

Why is it not??

But there’s no price on what this PRP does for us. 

Read blogs on the web.  It’s all true.  

DAY 1 12/30/17

Woke up and I can say I slept better than I can remember.  I thank God for this that he made it possible that this was invented. Prp the way of the future. 

The only thing that hurts is my shoulder. On a scale from 1-10 a 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same day 5:15 pm 12/30/17

It’s a very emotional day for me. 

This was the first time in 27 years that I’ve taken a shower and felt no pain at all except the entry wounds from the PRP procedure healing. Every time I’ used to shave I couldn’t  take the neck pain from the movement of my arms.  I’m bald so the movement is above my head as I shave. ........( ;

This is the happiest day of 27 years. 

DAY 3 

Most of the pain from the procedure has past but still pain from the shoulder where he injected PRP. 

I still have some pain in the neck but only when I look straight up and down or when I try to have my right ear touch my shoulder. 

1/7/18 

This week was great with some pain lingering from the shoulder.  As far as my neck I have more movement up, down, left , right and finally in 27 years I can watch tv from a side view.  I had a doctors appointment with my primary physician and he was shocked. For the fisrt time in 3 years i had a normal blood pressure and pulse. He thinks it’s because I had PRP and because I have less pain and suffering. 

I still have a stiff neck and it hurts only when tilting my head to my left shoulder. Something that maybe needs more work. Overall I’m so happy now. 

1/14/18

2/1/18

3/1/18

4/1/18

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi I empathisen with you . I am very happy you are now almost pain free.

may I ask whereabouts in PA your Dr Kaufmann practises. I have a second cousin in Pittsburgh with intractable back pain and she cannot have any opiods now!!

Keep the good work up.

xxx

• Posted

But you are on a prolapsed discs forum and you are mentioning prp injections . Just looked this up and it's used primarily for pain for osteoarthritis and arthritis not particularly for prolapsed discs. But I may be reading your posting all wrong

I have 3 prolapsed discs one if them the dreaded s1\l5 and the common l4\5 and 3\4

Two different surgeons have had a go at helping me and made me worse. I am English and live in Spain where I have had the most fabulous treatment and they are not giving up on me

I don't know why but I am now to have shock treatment (think its on this website, but St the same time I arrived for my usual cortisone injection. So I am going to see whether shock treatment helps with my pain. My pain Dr says its v painful but younbtry anything!!! Then I will have 2 months before I am able to go back to cortisone.

I did see a surgeon for the s1 and he said it was a very dangerous op so I am trying other things first. Let you know about shock treatment (or Choka in Spanish!!!)

• Posted

Hi Can you please expand on this shock treatment? I am at my wits end with back pain , unable to do anything etc.
  • Posted

Harriet...I haven't a clue what this shock treatment is. All I know is that its very painful. See if you can find it on this website! I do know that I have the most miserable, middle aged rude doctor that Spain can produce but actions might deflect that picture!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.