Herniated disk: drug which “erase”(?) muscle memory

Posted , 3 users are following.

There is a drug that is produced in Germany. I was get receipt by my neurologist in 2011 for the hernia in the lower back. Before this I was suffering for years, nothing helped, and this drug worked as a miracle and I forgot about hernia for 6 years. This drug, as the doctor explained to me, "erases" muscle memory. I forgot the name of this drug, and I need it urgently, due to the recent exacerbation of my lower back hernia and again nothing helps me. I lost contacts of my neurologist. Because the drug is produced in Germany, then maybe someone here takes it. If someone knows, please, write the name. Thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I don't know the name of the drug either. In fact you make me interested in trying to get it myself. But there is another website that is kind of similar to this one that you might also join and then ask about. It is called HealthUnlock and it is predominantly UK but I'm in the US and I use it and I do believe there are other countries represented in that site. Good luck on your search.

• Posted

could it be this

The drug they created, called Blebbistatin, or Blebb, disrupts nonmuscle myosin IIB interrupting the unstable actin and “erasing” the memory associated with the psychoactive drug.

I just did a search and this popped up

• Posted

When I read your comment it was something I had never heard of so I went to the internet to do my own research. The only links I could find through Google search was about using it to treat addiction for meth. Can you tell me where you found information for using it for pain control?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.