Heroin

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I’ve been off heroin now for a good few year I don’t it myself through determination and hard work in the end it paid off but I’m going through a really hard time at the minute and I don’t think I can cope if I go to my GP will they prescribe me subutex just to ease that craving and pain I I just really don’t want too go back on the heroine I’ve been battling it for 2 days now to stay off it will my GP help me 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Then keep battling it. Battle it every god damn day. Don't you dare go back to heroin. Their are people out there fighting to live and you want to fight to die? Get up go swimming go running ...... do everything you can to fight it. Fight it and don't stop fighting 

• Posted

Oh Peter, go to your doctor, get anything that will help. Whatever you're going through will only be made worse with heroin. Pray to God to keep you strong and give you peace about your current situation. I will pray for this as well. Don't do it! Don't do it! Don't do it! You've worked to hard for too long to throw it all away. 🙋

• Posted

Hi Peter 

if you need encouragement I'm on your side. You have already shown you can do it so just dig deep.

i have a son in a bad place now so don't go back there please as you owe it to yourself most importantly of all. Also if you have relations they will only want the best for you. 

• Posted

You must have been very strong Peter to stay off for a few years so find a strength somewhere be it walking talking yoga running praying or a combination of lots of things but find your own way I pray you get peace of mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.