Herpes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I don't know what to think in honestly freaking out. im a virgin but I know that dosent mean anything when it comes to herpes any insight would be appreciated. if you need better pics I can try to get better ones.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Can't really see it well enough, but it's probably just a pimple.

Just to clarify, HSV-1 that causes coldsores is not an STD. You can contract the virus from kissing or may have even contracted it as an infant when someone with the virus kissed you.

• Posted

imageimage

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I had school so I am sorry I am responding so late. I have better pictures if you wouldn't mind taking another look.

• Posted

Hi David,

It doesn't really strike me as a cold sore. Do you have any symptoms such as tingling?

• Posted

no but it does itch and a month before I had a bump on my upper lip that popped and then this showed up I felt it form the day before it showed up

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.