herpes?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had these scratches a few hours after rough, dry sex. and everytime i have a yeast infection these little bumps appear near my vaginal opening and all over my vestibules (second picture and third picture). i read that yeast infections can make vestibular papillae enlarge but i'm not sure. no other symptoms. is this normal? also, the scratches have healed after 2 days. certainly an outbreak doesn't go by that quick? my cold sores take like a week. my worry is i have both oral and genital herpes. but ive been checked out by my gyno and she doesn't think so.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

most certainly not herpes, the small tears are probably from the rough intercourse, when you are not lubricated enough intercourse could cause friction which leads to tears which typically heal very fast.

• Posted

most certainly not herpes, the small tears are probably from the rough intercourse, when you are not lubricated enough intercourse could cause friction which leads to tears which typically heal very fast.

• Posted

thank you for the response. what about the bumps tho? does that look weird?

• Posted

i think it looks pretty normal, but get it checked out just to be 100% sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.