Herpes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I noticed redness on my vagina in November after shaving. I shave every week. When I saw it I passed it off as irritation from shaving.I noticed redness on my vagina in November after shaving. I shave every week. When I saw it I passed it off as irritation from shaving.

Two weeks ago it began to each and I scratchedWhich led to the openings on my skin. When it wouldn’t go away I began to think it was herpes. I had no previous sores no losinWhich led to the openings on my skin. When it wouldn’t go away I began to think it was herpes. I had no previous sores no oozing or no vaginal discharge or no vaginal discharge.

went and got a full std panel and a culture of the area and everything came back negative. You will never know for sure until you get tested

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i got it swabbed and did a blood test and my results came back negative.

• Posted

u have to wait 3 months for accurte results some time swabs dont pick up virus , have to go to the doctor within 48 hours

• Posted

i agree. make sure you retest in some months cause it really looks like it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.