Herpes

Posted , 2 users are following.

me and my child father had sex and days later i started feeling bad i just want to know is this something that looks concerning or im being dramatic and also im pregnant but had got a shot from gonorrhea imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Never had a std before that one in all the years of my life and he cheated but i dont think he would have gave me something that bad when im pregnant with his child i was stupid for doing it again with him but it was months since he so called slept with the girl

• Posted

that is HERPES make him get a TEST !!!!

• Posted

you talking about gonorrhea or can you see the pics cause im negative

• Posted

i dont know why i put it under the catagory that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.