Herpes, Folliculitis, or vaginitis

Posted , 3 users are following.

These past five days have been the most painful for me. I shaved on a friday or saturday, I also had sex Saturday and Sunday, it was painful on the inside and i think it was mostly because i wasnt interested. Tuesday I started having sign of a yeast infection. Wednesday the symptoms got worse and i scratched so bad till the skin broke in some places, so I used queen v(boric acid) suppository to help, which I regret because it says not to use if you have any open skin. Thursday I noticed I had some skin peeling between slips and on labia, which I thought just came from me scratching. That same day I used queen v AGAIN. Friday things looked a little bit was but i still could pee without pain. Saturday morning when I left for school, things looked ok. i went to the bathroom hours later and there green/yellowish bumps all over. Sunday I went to the emergency room and they told me that it could follicultis or herpes, they tested me for both and now im waiting on results. just fyi, me and my bf have been together for 4 years and have sex every weekend and hes showing no signs of anything. Im in pain and want to know what this is.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

that looks like herpes , i hope the doctor gave you some medication to treat it ? also you can have an outbreak at anytime even with you not being recently infected. stress, colds..etc can trigger outbreaks. keep us updated and stay positive !

• Posted

They gave me Valtrex but i cant get because i cant afford it. This is so depressing honestly

• Posted

Don't be depressed love , trust me i know what your going through i went through same thing .. literally on Jan 1st .. i thought my whole new year was ruined but you will get through it and its not a disease that can kill you, stay positive you'll be ok.

• Posted

and go to planned parent hood and tell them you dont have insurance and show them this picture but honestly if its not painful the sores will go away

• Posted

just an update....it turned out to be a staph infection

• Posted

oh my gosh! that must've been terrifying, but i'm glad it's not herpes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.