Herpes ? !!!!! HELPPP

Posted , 5 users are following.

I noticed this sore 3 days ago. I already had irritation though from using Nair 3 days before i noticed a sore. i thought the discomfort was from nair until i looked in the mirror at my vagina. This sore hurts soooo bad. it hurts to wipe and certain ways that i walk it hurts 😦

i thought it was from nair but now im second guessing because it isnt getting better 😦 image

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

😦 i go to the doctor on friday. hoping i can get some answers.

• Posted

i get results back on the 27th. but doctor does think its herpes. prescribed antiviral. be back on the 27th.

tough pill to swallow (literally) but the internet prepared me for it over the last week.

• Edited

hope for the best prepare for the worst either way you will be fine! better to know! keep me updated. here for you.

• Edited

thank you sweetheart ! i really appreciate that. ♥ ill keep you posted love

• Posted

hi, I dont see anything in your photo, was it cut out?

• Posted

no thats all i could see at the time but theres a small blister in the center of the vagina in this picture right before the anus. its cleared up nicely since then.. but ive also been given an antiviral until i get test results back so.. just waiting

&& thank you for checking in as well. any feedback is better than none♥

• Edited

Update... its herpes guys 😦

Got my results back about an hr ago

sigh...

• Edited

I'm sorry to hear this, was it an HPV test they did on you? or they took/swab a sample of the sore?

• Edited

good luck and hope you and your partner can discuss this matter accordingly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.