Herpes Hpv what is it?? opinions?? i’m freaking out...

Posted , 6 users are following.

i posted on here a few days ago but am reposting.. what does this look like? my now ex bf said he was clean and even showed me then a few days after i see little bumps that dont hurt or itch or anything. what does this look like?? pls help image

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

Dear elise,

The "little bumps" you are referring to are clusters of sebaceous glands, known as Fordyce spots (Google). You also have a bit of vaginal discharge, but that's neither here nor there.

Adhari

• Posted

Can you wipe away the discharge and take a close-up? They could be Fordyce spots but I can't be 100% confident.

• Posted

Hi,

I think the tiny spots and lumps are more in keeping with Fordyce spots, not genital warts.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Edited

No, unlikely to be herpes either.

• Posted

this was it 2 days ago.. I set a dr apt but my friend said it looks like irritated fordcye spots from a yeast infection cus ira right where the discharge goes

what do you think

• Posted

Looks fine to me. Sounds like you have health anxiety...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.