herpes or?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Left is days after itching started, Right its two days afterwards.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

the ones at the top in the second pic look like ulcers. get swabbed

• Posted

i woke up this morning and they were gone but its still sore

• Posted

still looks like herpes to me. whens the last time you had sex and when did you notice them?

• Posted

like a month ago, and ive been taking antibiotic for a uti and been itching and just thought it was a yeast infection and like after a few days it was just real red then the day after that the sores popped up and were there for a day and went away.

• Posted

if u took antibiotics its most likely yeast related /fungal see your doctor antibiotics are known for causing it after finishin the course

• Posted

yeast infections nor utis cause sores. the only thing that comes yeast infections are scratches from itching not literal ulcers.

• Posted

she didnt say how long ago they appeared or when the photo was taken. she said they started itching and sores appeared 2 days later.

• Posted

and again, yeast not uti cause what clearly look like ulcers. if they werent suspicious she wouldnt have noticed them. i doubt they healed overnight they probably scabbed up already but im sure they didnt just disappear. they started off itching and 2 days later there are craters in her skin so..

• Posted

they may have somewhat "healed" but i doubt they disappeared overnight thats not even how the human body and cell reproduction work lol.

• Posted

she clearly replies 20hours ago to you saying they was there for a day and went away so im going off wat she said

• Posted

and IM saying that doesnt make any sense. im not finna argue with you or anyone for that matter. she asked if it looks like herpes and i gave my honest opinion. my advice is to get tested and thats it. if she chooses not to and possibly has it thats on her. you can clearly see in the picture, unless you cant, that there are ulcer looking sores in her skin in the second photo. so its up to you aly boo. i said my two cents and thats it. good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.